Who has two thumbs and has been a crappy blogger this week?? That would be me. I feel like I’ve been up, down, and all around lately with all kinds of crap and hope to spend the weekend getting back on track – cooking, biking, running, and maybe a little pool time to round it all out.
So on this Friday, I leave you with a poo-poo platter of stuff going on in my life that I’m sure you are majorly concerned about. Let’s begin:
- In stark contrast to National Running Day..today is National Donut Day – coincidence? I think not. I foresee a sprinkly pink donut in my future! On another note, doughnut or donut? Because according to my annoying my persnickety spell check, donut is incorrect and now my post is laced with squiggly red lines.
- For any of you that give a hoot about wedding stuff, I’ve managed to find and book a wedding venue (check it out here).
I must admit, it’s pretty bad ass as far as barns go and I’m starting to get kind excited about this whole wedding thing – it was looking pretty bleak there for a while.
- For anyone that likes a good hunt, I’m looking for this liquor:
As you may or may not know, rhubarb is one of my favorite flavors and I’m certain that I NEED THIS in my life. So keep your eyes peeled.
- TOE UPDATE: Still sore, still a bit cut up, but getting better. Not entirely comfortable to run in yet but I have high hopes for next week.
- And to finish off this post, I give you this picture of sweet J and I crossing the finish line at last week’s race (aka J’s first half marathon). We look a bit hot, no? And I don’t mean in the sexy way…
Happy Friday guys! What’s everyone else up to?